sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

¡¡ Interview with the protagonist !!

Hello Paul

WE WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR STORY
  • What happened to your life?
I was going through a difficult time when I did not want to know about life
  • Why did you decide to open your heart to  Rita?
Because I realized how much I love Rita but I did not know about the monotony.

  • Why do not you like the city?
It is very boring and is not the same as being in New York

  • The book tells us that you do not like your job, why didn't decide to do something else?

Because there was a more predictable and boring work.

  • Did you find support in Rita?
Yes, she taught me too see the days differently and broke the monotony because of what was happening to me
  • Do you consider becoming gregarious helped him break the cycle?

If I helped out of the circle where I was and helped me realize my feelings for Rita and that failed to do many interesting things.

  • If you are a meteorologist why did not notice the approaching storm in Pennsylvania?

Because I was so focused on getting out of town I did not realize how time was behaving.

  • Within its story, dis you ever thing to get Paul out of the cycle?

Paul is a very complicated and unpredictable character

  • What do you think of the story?, Do you think you may have a better ending?

Many people identify with me, and that focus both at work and other daily things that come in a  déjà vu , and realize that time passes without looking back

1 comentario:

  1. hello Paul

    WE WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR STORY
    What happened to your life?
    I was going through a difficult time when I did not want to know about life
    Why did you decide to open YOUR HEART TO Rita?
    Because I realized how much I love Rita but I did not know ABOUT the monotony.

    Why do not you like the city?
    It is very boring and is not the same as being in New York

    The book tells us that you do not like your job, why DIDN´T decide to do something else?

    Because there was a more predictable and boring work.

    DID YOU FIND support in Rita?
    Yes, she taught me to see the DAYS differentLY and BROKE the monotony because of what was happening to me
    Do you consider becoming gregarious helped him break the cycle?

    If I helped out of the circle where I was and helped me realize MY feelings for Rita and THAT I had failed to do many interesting things.

    If you are a meteorologist why did not notice the approaching storm in Pennsylvania?

    Because I was so focused on getting out of town I did not realize how time was behaving.

    Within its STORY, DID YOU ever THINK to get PAUL OUT OF the cycle?

    Paul is a very complicated and unpredictable character

    What do you think of the story?, Do you think you may have a better ending?

    Many people identify with me, and that focus both at work and other daily things that come in a déjà vu , and realize that time passes without looking back.

    ResponderBorrar